Date(s) - 27/03/2019
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Here’s a quick taste of some of the topics we’ll discuss:
- Are your organisation’s email addresses and passwords for sale on the Internet?
- When passwords decrease security and how to fix that
- Developing a custom data backup plan that works
- How to recognise targeted email attacks
- Public WiFi safety
- Developing a cyber security culture
This workshop is for small business owners who want to:
- Understand the possible risks in doing business online
- Be prepared against cyber attacks
- Walk away with an increased knowledge of online security
Also included in the ticket price is a 2 hour 1:1 mentoring session with a specialist Digital Mentor, access to our online portal and free access to subsequent ASBAS Digital Solution Workshops.
Register for this workshop to learn how to protect your small business with cyber security.
When: Wednesday 27th March, 2019
Where: Switch Spaces, 3 Gollan St Ulverstone
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Cost: $55 for new members, Free for existing memebers.