Date(s) - 07/08/2019
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Xero are teaming up with Paragon Advisors & Accountants and Cense Consulting (two 100% cloud based firms in Tasmania) to run a small business conference/workshop including speakers from Xero, Addon products, the CPA, BEC Australasia and Switch. These events will be free and will cover topics such as “moving online”, “future proofing your business” and “resilience”.
You will hear from:
– Xero (Xero connects you to all things business. Its online accounting software connects you to accountants and bookkeepers, your bank, and a huge range of businesses)
– Hubdoc (Hubdoc gets your key financial docs including creditors and bank statements automatically from your suppliers. Say goodbye to chasing documents & data entry.)
– Tanda (Cloud workforce management software inc. time & attendance, online rostering, timesheets, pay rates & payroll integration)
– Tradify (Tradify job management software is the easiest and most efficient tool for trade & service businesses to Quote, Schedule, Track, and Invoice Jobs on the go)
– Vend (Vend is a cloud-based point of sale system for retailers of all types and sizes. Vend offers tools to help manage the customer experience, as well as sales)
The day will run as follows:
– A keynote on the health of business in Tasmania
– Several sessions of demos of products that can help take your business online
– Special guest speaker to talk about mindset and resilience in business
– Breakout sessions to work with businesses around your area on workshopping ideas
– A panel discussion with 2 businesses who took their operations online and will share insights into how this impacted their day to day, their staff and their interactions with their clients
We can’t wait to see you there!