Our 2019 Symposium will actively explore the reality that Leadership is a dynamic process increasingly hampered by unprecedented speeds of change that are less predictable and creating unique situations requiring us to be adaptive collaborators.
Keynotes speakers include ‘a legend of Australian journalism’ Martin Flanagan, Anya Reading a Professor of Geophysics and Rod Smith Director of Continuing Professional Development with the Institute of Police Management.
The day will also include workshops from Dr. Polly McGee and Lisa Ryan.
This is an exceptional opportunity to hear from a number of local and interstate experts who can accelerate your strategic thinking and capacity as it relates to complexity. It can also build on your leadership strengths and help you gain clarity amidst the chaos by giving you skills to build collaborative relationship across dynamic systems. This will increase your ability to problem solve and lead positive and permanent change regardless of what sector you work within.
- Martin Flanagan, Journalist and Author
- Polly McGee,Author, speaker, business strategist and good hustler
- Rod Smith, Director Continuing Professional Development, Australian Institute of Police Management
- Professor Mohamad Abdalla, Director, Centre for Islamic Thought and Education, University of South Australia
- Lisa Ryan, Director at Adaptive Leadership Australia and Principal Consultant at Hecate Consulting
- Professor Anya Reading, Professor of Geophysics, University of Tasmania
- Hilary Burden, Author and Broadcaster
- Bill Lawson AM, Board Member Reconciliation Australia and Founder Beacon Foundation
- Michelle Lucas, Executive Director, CMM Social Change
Date: 6 September 2019
Time: 8.45 am – 7.30 pm
Venue: Tram Sheds, Inveresk
Bookings: Tickets are limited and include all meals and a networking cocktail function at the end of the day. Please book online by clicking the button below or contact the Tasmanian Leaders office on 6777 2727. We hope to see you there. Early Bird closes 6 August.