This course contains essential information from our most popular courses, designed for those leading and managing others in a workplace context. The full day program includes:
• Understanding the role and responsibility of a team leader/supervisor and its contribution to organisational objectives
• Understanding communication and behaviour style
• Managing performance
• Delegation and time management
• Effective teamwork and motivation of others
• Communication and conflict resolution
• Work design and instruction
By the completion of this program participants will develop:
- Greater confidence in leading people and teams
- Improved understanding of how to motivate and engage team members
- Ability to proactively manage performance
- Strategies to more effectively manage their time
- Clear understanding of the roles and responsibilities of team leaders and supervisors and how that relates to organisational objectives
Who should attend?
This program is suitable for new and emerging supervisors, leaders, managers and team leaders. The program is designed to provide participants with practical skills and improved confidence to manage and lead employees in the workplace.
The program is ideal for individuals who have not undertaken formal leadership or management training.
Length: 6.5 Hours
Date: 13th August 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
Where: Switch Spaces, 3 Gollan st Ulverstone
$ 450 TCCI member
$ 675 non member
Call 1300 559 122 today to discuss your training needs including on-site or customised delivery, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit TCCI